Tuesday, April 17, 2018

PreNup Pops - What the hell is that?!

What's good fam? If you are looking for a lame a$$ blog about being a simp dad, you are in the wrong place. For real bruh, this blog is for my "G's" that bust they a$$ to raise kids in a not so
traditional household. If you are living with your woman, and support her in some parenting capacity, but not married, then this blog is for you! I can tell you now that I don't give 2 s#%ts about being politically correct, nor sensitive to people's feelings. What I do passionately care about is being a strong, effective, empowering dad! Currently, I'm a PNP. PNP stands for PreNup Pops. Many people ask me "what the hell is a PreNup Pops?"
Let me help you with something right from the jump – don't nobody care nothing about yo lil father-figure role you play with your girlfriend's kids. You are a PNP my n!gg@. That's a term I use to refer to them dudes that work just as hard, if not harder, than the bio-dads to raise their muthaf#%kin' kids. It's stands for Prenup Pops. It's a title for us hard working n!gg@s that f#%kin' take on all the responsibilities of a father before actually saying “I do.” Man its cool! I ain't trippin,! A lot of us men have been PnP's at some point. “You just can't stay there my G – you just can't stay there!”                                         
- excerpt from my book "Ain't Nobody Coming - Chronicles of a PreNup Pops" 

Let's face it. Many households are blended, and in many of those cribs the couples are not even married. Raising another n!gg@'s kid(s) ain't easy dawgg! Being a PNP is more complex than being a traditional dad. It's not quite a step-dad, and is far more riskier than being a "baby-daddy." I'm so sick of reading the same ole fatherhood crap that never addresses the f#%kin' issues I face errrday! There are some issues that are similar to "blended families", but when you're living with your kids momz who also has additional joints that are not yours, that ish becomes complicated super quick My G. The truth of the matter is that a PNP is just as much a father as any other dad. Real talk, PNP's parenting game has to stay one hun'ed 24/7. PNP's are held to a higher standard than bio-dads, and you can't get got slippin' or that's your a$$!

 My hope with this blog is to provide some much needed content for My G's who are earnestly working hard to be the best father-figure they can. I want to provide discourse that engages n!gg@s who otherwise would be left out of the larger conversation because our brand of fathering gets overlooked. We got issues too dawgg, and we're gonna talk about them s#%ts in a way that we understand!

I can’t stand chump-a$$ dudes that really ain’t bout that parenting life trying to inform another struggling dude about how to make it as a father-figure. If you ain’t in the game, keep steppin’ because I really don’t have time nor patience for some simple BS’ness you don’t even use your damn yourself. I can’t live in fear, nor believe in some hype that surrogate-fathering gets better with time. At my lowest point as a PNP I realized Ain’t Nobody Coming to save you’re a$$ and bail you out of ish! When you realize it’s all on you then you can boss-up and face PNP parenting like a real MAN!
          - excerpt from my book "Ain't Nobody Coming - Chronicles of a PreNup Pops"


Welcome to The PreNup Pops - Urban Fatherhood for Prenuptial Dads!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment