Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Oh!, So (I'm) showing favorites!!!

Between my ex-wife and my fiance, I have 8 kids that I have some connection or relationship with. The only bio-kid that lives with me is my 19 month old son. So my fiance has really only seen me in daddy action, for the most, is with our 19 month old lil man. Needless to say, but our parenting styles are vastly different from each other. Neither one of us are "touchy feely." We both are very affectionate with our son, but hell he's a baby. She kiss and hug on that lil n!gg@ like her a$$ about to go to prison next week! So when my youngest bio-daughter (affectionately known as "lil boo") comes over to the crib, I'm all kisses and hugs too.

Lil' boo is (6) and my fiance's joints are (5) & (9) years old. They are all girls, and do crazy lil girl fatherly energy" to match that of her girls. It's cool because I make it do what it do. My PNP swagg is off the meter!
ish. I genuinely love them all. I have grown to love my fiance's daughters more than I anticipated over the last couple years. However, my fiance's daughters are used to a lot tougher parenting than Lil' boo. She is very tender hearted, and very low energy for a 6 year old. However, my fiance's kids are quite different. I've had to adjust my "

My fiance and I got into a heated argument about a big a$$ lie Lil' boo told on her. We don't tolerate any form of lying from the kids (period). You get yo a$$ bust in our crib for lying. We simply don't play the s#%t. Lil' boo told her momz that my finance tried to pick her up from school one day. My baby momz and fiance are not on speaking terms, so that ish was a big deal My G! Once I found out from my baby momz what was up, I talked to my daughter the next time I saw her about what why she lied. She didn't have any excuse - at all! She just plain ol' lied! I was like "damn Lil' Boo trying to f#%k my s#%t up with my lady?" My fiance was heated, but she remained cool so she could see what I was gonna do. I talked to my daughter, and explained how disappointed I was with her. I also let her know that if she did anything like that again, I would spank her. I've probably only spanked my daughter like once her whole life. So when I said that I would spank her, she started crying like I whipped her a$$. I made her apologize to my fiance. I thought that ish was over. But it wasn't - not by a long shot my n!gg@!

My fiance wanted me to whip my daughter's backside. Because that's the rules of "our" crib. And my finance felt like she is "included" in the fam, so she should get the same treatment. I told her that was dumb as hell My G! My daughter don't live with us, and as a practice I give "all" the kids warnings before any type of spanking. I'm sensitive and aware that as a PNP that I can't just go around whippin' a$$ no matter what the f#%k going. But I do whip a$$! My lady felt I was wrong for not spanking Lil' boo. And that turned into a big a$$ family discussion about how I show favoritism to my daughter.
My n!gg@ let me hit to this, as long as you taking care of another man's kid(s), and providing for them before your bio-kids, can't nobody say s#%t to you about favoritism (period)! 
Now when your bio-joints live with you that's different. But until then, as long as you're fair, you do your PNP s#%t! Because as a PNP your commitment is commensurate of any father (hands down). Ain't no f#%kin' favorites when you faithfully and responsibly handlin' your business as a father. I salute you My G for being a stand up dude that put it down for kids you love, but know ain't yours. That's a real man, that's bomb-a$$ PNP!

No comments:

Post a Comment